Los Angeles’ Premier Educational and Networking Event for Real Estate Law and Business
Huge changes are afoot in real estate. New technology platforms spawned by the internet, changes in how we live and work, and a shifting demographic, political and economic landscape are fundamentally transforming real estate markets. At the Crocker, you will learn from industry leaders what is “disrupting” the real estate industry and how to adapt to and capitalize on these new realities.
The Crocker Symposium 2014 Program Materials are available for download now!
Who should attend?
- New Professionals (fewer than 5 years) in real estate law and business will especially benefit from the Real Estate 101 Track, which will provide a practical overview of the real estate industry and real estate law.
- Debt and Equity Players will hear from industry leaders about emerging issues such as Real Estate Crowd Funding: From Impossible to Inevitable and Lost in Translation? Trends in Foreign Investments in U.S. Commercial Real Estate
- Developers will gain a better understanding of future development trends through Building for Tomorrow: How Changing Demographic, Economic, Political and Environmental Dynamics are Impacting Real Estate Development, Development Opportunities in Transitional Times – Oh Where, Oh Where Can They Be? and The Great California Drought: Development Impacts and Solutions
- Public Agency Lawyers and Officials will increase their awareness of current trends through the Developer track as well as programs such as Public Finance for Large Scale Development and Can New Regulations and Policies Help Revitalize Infill Development?
- Seasoned Professionals from all areas of real estate will gain big-picture insights from the annual Macroeconomic Forecast and the Real Estate CEO’s roundtable discussion, and stay current with cutting-edge programs on How Today’s Disruptive Technologies Will Shape the Future of Real Estate, the ever-popular Rapid Fire: Hot Topics for Dealmakers, and Adding Diversity to Your Real Estate Organization